Ayurvedic Treatment for Cancer
At Ideal Ayurvedic Resort, each individual is analyzed constitutionally followed by proper ayurvedic disease diagnosis and then therapies are started for the same. We provide Ayurvedic Treatment for Cancer that is unique to each individual and their body type (dosha), identifying the underlying factors in the ailment.
Best Treatment to cure diseases like cancer is through ayurveda. Ayurvedic Treatment for cancer helps in removing the bacteria from its root.
Cancer is a class of diseases distinguished by uncontrollable cell growth. There are over 100 different types of cancer and each is classified by the type of cell that is initially affected.
Cancer damages the body when harmed cells divide uncontrollably to form lumps or masses of tissue called tumors (except in the case of leukemia where cancer prohibits normal blood function by abnormal cell division in the bloodstream).
Tumors can grow and interfere with the digestive, nervous, and circulatory systems and they can release hormones that alter body function. Tumors that stay in one spot and demonstrate limited growth are generally considered to be benign. Cancer is ultimately the results of cells that uncontrollably grow and do not die. Normal cells in the body follow an orderly path of growth, division, and death. Programmed cell death is called apoptosis and when this process breaks down, cancer begins to form. Unlike regular cells, cancer cells do not experience procedural death and instead continue to grow and divide. This leads to a mass of abnormal cells that grows out of control.
Ideal Ayurvedic Resort provides specialized Ayurvedic treatment for cancer disease and Ayurvedic medicine for cancer, especially when the disease is in the 1st and 2nd stage. Once cancer disease advances to the 3rd and 4th stage, it is difficult to treat the cancer disease, but symptoms like pain can be reduced and lifestyle can be improved and longevity can be increased.
Our Treatment for cancer focuses on the principle of detoxification rejuvenation.
Our Ayurvedic Treatment for Cancer involves:
- Shodhana Chikitsa: Shodhana treatment eliminates the internal causative factors of the disease. It is the internal purification process. It helps in curing the diseases and also promotes the healthy state of the body. It removes toxins from the body and restores the equilibrium of the Dosha. Shodhana Chikitsa is also known as panchakarma or five folds line of treatment that includes treatments like Vamana, Virechana, Basti, Nasya, and Rakthamokshan.
- Shamana Chikitsa: This treatment is done after shodhana therapy and in less vitiation. Ayurvedic medicines are used internally and externally to manage the symptoms and cause of the disease through balancing the equilibrium of Dosha, Dhatu, Mala, and Agni and also to increase the immunity.
- Rasayana Chikitsa: Rasayana chikitsa also known as rejuvenation therapy aims to restore body’s vitality to its fullest. This therapy improves the overall health of the person undergoing treatment, the therapy promotes good health. Builds better immunity and offers optimum strength to the body by improving the capacity of all sense organs.
- Diet & lifestyle management: A healthy diet is essential to cancer prevention, especially a regimen focused on making nutritious choices, favoring organic foods, eating in moderation and preparing foods properly.
- Yoga & Pranayama: The daily practice of pranayama will enhance your immune system as well as regenerate dead cell of the body. By yoga, we can cure cancer completely.