Urinary Tract Infections Ayurvedic Treatment
At Ideal Ayurvedic Resort, each individual is analyzed constitutionally followed by proper ayurvedic disease diagnosis and then therapies are started for the same. We provide Urinary Tract Infections Ayurvedic Treatment Package that is unique to each individual and their body type (dosha), identifying the underlying factors in the ailment.
Urinary tract infections are infections that occur within the urinary tract, most commonly with the bladder or urethra, causing symptoms burning upon urination, frequent urination with not much urine and feeling a frequent urge to pass urine. There can be blood in the urine, or cloudy, strong smelling urine.
Urinary tract infections are the second most common type of infection in the body. Urinary tract infections are one of the most serious health problem striking millions of people each year. Women are especially prone to UTIs as compared to men, although they generally normal urinary tract from an anatomical and physiological point of view.
According to Ayurveda, UTIs are due to an imbalance within pitta dosha. Ayurveda’s wisdom offers guidelines to balance Pitta dosha and strengthen the urinary tract in order to avoid recurring infections. We adopt customised authentic treatments for urinary tract infections ayurvedic treatment. The treatments included in urinary tract infections ayurvedic treatment vary in every individual according to their body type.
Urinary Tract Infections Ayurvedic Treatment Package Includes:
- Abhyanga: Ayurvedic body massage with medicated oil. Abhyanga supports healing, boosts energy, reduces recovery time after an injury, eases the pain, and enhances relaxation mood, and well-being.
- Snehapana: Snehapanam means the oral intake of medicated oils or ghee preparations. This is done as a therapeutic procedure and also as a preparatory process during the body purification therapy.
- Niruha Basti: It is a Panchakarma therapy wherein herbal decoction mixed with medicated herbs are administered through anal route like the enema. Helps in clearing lower part of gastrointestinal tract.
- Swedana: Swedana is an individualized ayurvedic treatment which involves sweating. This helps reduce inflammation, promotes healing, and improves blood circulation and restoration.
- Uttaravasti: It is an important panchakarma procedure for the genitourinary disorders of both, males and females. The therapy involves administration of a specific medicinal oil, ghee or decoction into the urinary bladder or uterus.